Saturday, 24 September 2011

a little thing called love

all of us have someone who is hidden in the bottom of the heart. when we think of him, we feel like always feel the little pain inside. but we still want to keep him, even though i don’t know where he is today, what is he doing. but he is the one who makes me know this...a little thing called LOVE.


P'Shone Ka, I have something to tell you. I like you very much, been loving for 3years. I've done everything changed every aspect in myself because of you. Nam applied for a classical dance club, played a stage drama, be a drum major, be better at studying, it's for you.
but i know for now that the thing i should do the most and should have done since long time ago is telling you straightly that...

i love you




No comments:

Post a Comment