Monday, 23 January 2012

500 days of summer.

Tumblr_lxtkk54xfy1qc2u00o1_500_large

"you don't believe that a women could enjoy being free and independent? no, I am not a lesbian. I just don't feel comfortable being anyone's girlfriend. I don't actually feel comfortbale being anyone anything, you know? okay, let me break it down for you. I....like being my own. relationships are messy, and people's feeling get hurt. who needs it? we are young, we live in the most beautiful cities in the world. might as well have fun while we can and save the serious stuff for later."

"okay, but wait wait.... what happens if you fall in love?"

"what? well, you don't believe that, do you?"

"it's love. it's not santa claus,"

"well, what does the word ever mean? I've been in relationsips, and I don't think I've ever seen it. and most marriages end in divorce these days. like my parents."

"okay, mine too, but... I think this lady doth protest too much."

"the lady, dothn't. There's no such thing as love. it's fantasy."

"well, I think you're wrong"

"okay, well... what is that I'm missing then?"

"I think you know it, when you feel it."

No comments:

Post a Comment