Friday, 13 January 2012

My First Award!


Rules:
-Thank the person who nominated you and give their blog a shout out on your blog with a link to their blog.
-Share 7 random facts about yourself. 
-Send on the award to 15 bloggers whose blog you appreciate and then let them know that they have won the award.


never though i would got an award from my blogger mate, but see? I got it! I checked my cbox and saw that i got "The Versatile Blogger Award". this is my first one, and i am sooooo happy when get it!

well done, thank you for rere and nainaa for the award! you all should open their blog! they're a good blogger! :-)

here is 7 random facts about me:
1. I am Melankolis & Koleris person, got it from here
2. I am an internet addict. as I told you, I think a day without internet is like a year without rain. and i think i must reduce this one. oh god, H - 100 for my national exam! fight fight fight!
3. I love chocolate and ice cream...for sure. who says that  money can't buy your happiness? I can buy a bar of chocolate and an ice cream, then I felt happy :p
4. I love Korean Drama, but blind for eveything about k-pop. hwehehe.
5. I hate to see someone else fighting with a loud sound, or quip up someone they hate in a social network. two words ya, "cek opo?" fyi, I think it's not that cool.
6. Damn it, i cry easily. I can cry just because reading or watching a painful book and movies. ugh.
7. When I am older, I want to be a good psikiator or motivator. i love to listen to other people's problem, i can learn from it. i love to give them a solution, seeing their smile back again, and hearing they say  "thankyou". haah I think it's one of the best feeling in the world.

Now for the rule3. first, I want to break the rule, because I think 15bloggers is too much :P. I just want to send this award to 5 blogger whose their blog I really really appreciate. I would send this to:
4. Theresia Novianti (ugh can I send it back? :p)

3 comments: