Monday, 6 May 2013

greetings in the night

Long time no see, readers!

It's been so long since my last post I think.. guess that I don't have an enough time to blogging again. I don't know that i am the one that too lazy to open and made some new post in my blog or I am just really busy or something.
Well I don't have too much to say. lately all of those things around me made me sick and tired. but feeling productive is a good thing rather than just laying in bed and doing absolutely nothing. you know that no one ever said "I regret my hardwork last night...." so do I.
I prefer to keep my mind busy with all of those things, so I just think that there will be no time for looOOO00ove maybe.. and once I realized that my life story especially about that thingy looOOO00ove is not for a public so I will stop post it on my blog (go read my old posts and find out that it's all about looOOO00ove story!!-_-)

By the way when I was looking for picture on weheartit to search some inspiration and I found these inspiring quotes so I just want to share maybe it will inspire you too :)



and this is for people that think someone who continued to work hard is not enjoying their life...



Well, It's 10:51 pm already  and I have to go to school (again!!) tomorrow..
So goodnight


P.s: I do really miss blogging :-( see you soon!


1 comment:

  1. i love that quote about YOLO. :) it really fits people who treat that quote wrong nowadays.

    ReplyDelete