Friday, 28 January 2011
Tuesday, 11 January 2011
His Best Friend: What happened?
Boy: She’s just too much for me.
His Best Friend: What makes you say that? What did she do wrong?
Boy: Well, for one.. She only cared about her appearance. Always had to look good, always took forever to get dressed! So insecure..
His Best Friend: So, you broke her heart because she wanted to keep your eyes locked on her? She wanted you to see that you have the prettiest girl under your sleeve and not think otherwise? I see..
Boy: Oh.. Well.. She’d often call me or text me asking where I am, who I’m with, telling me not to smoke, not to drink. She’s so clingy!
His Best Friend: So, you broke her heart because she cares about your well being? Because she cares about you a lot? And her greatest fear is losing you. I see..
Boy: But.. Uhh.. Well, she’d always cry when I say something slightly mean. She can’t handle anything. She’s a crybaby!
His Best Friend: So, you broke her heart because she has feelings? And because she just wanted to hear you say you love her? I see..
Boy: I.. Well! You know, she’d get jealous easily. I could barely talk to other girls! She’s so annoying! I had to hide it from her so she wouldn’t bitch about it.
His Best Friend: So, you broke her heart because she just wanted you to commit to her? She thought you were faithful, but you lied so she could find out later and hurt even more? She just wanted the guy she loves the most to love only her. I see..
Boy: Well, she..
His Best Friend: You broke up with her because she’s good for you? She just wanted the best for you? She’s broken now because you were selfish. Are you proud?
Boy: I broke her heart.. Because I couldn’t see what was happening.. What happened to me?
His Best Friend: You lost the girl that loved you like no one else could. You see? You didn’t want her when all she ever wanted was you. THAT’S what happened.
Saturday, 8 January 2011
- “When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You just know that your name is safe in their mouth.” - Billy, age 4
- “Love is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne and they go out and smell each other.” - Karl, age 5
- “Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your French fries without making them give you any of theirs.” - Chrissy, age 6
- “Love is what makes you smile when you’re tired.” - Terri, age 4
- “Love is when my mommy makes coffee for my daddy and she takes a sip before giving it to him, to make sure the taste is OK.” - Danny, age 7
- “Love is when you kiss all the time. Then when you get tired of kissing, you still want to be together and you talk more. My Mommy and Daddy are like that. They look gross when they kiss.” - Emily, age 8
- “Love is what’s in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen.” - Bobby, age 7
- “If you want to learn to love better, you should start with a friend who you hate,” - Nikka, age 6
- “Love is when you tell a guy you like his shirt, then he wears it everyday.” - Noelle, age 7
- “Love is like a little old woman and a little old man who are still friends even after they know each other so well.” - Tommy, age 6
- “During my piano recital, I was on a stage and I was scared. I looked at all the people watching me and saw my daddy waving and smiling. He was the only one doing that. I wasn’t scared anymore.” - Cindy, age 8
- “My mommy loves me more than anybody. You don’t see anyone else kissing me to sleep at night.” - Clare, age 6
- “Love is when Mommy gives Daddy the best piece of chicken.” - Elaine, age 5
- “Love is when Mommy sees Daddy smelly and sweaty and still says he is handsomer than Brad Pitt.” - Chris, age 7
- “Love is when your puppy licks your face even after you left him alone all day.” - Mary Ann, age 4
- “I know my older sister loves me because she gives me all her old clothes and has to go out and buy new ones.” - Lauren, age 4
- “When my grandmother got arthritis, she couldn’t bend over and paint her toenails anymore. So my grandfather does it for her all the time, even when his hands got arthritis too. That’s love.” - Rebecca, age 8
- “When you love somebody, your eyelashes go up and down and little stars come out of you.” - Karen, age 7
- “You really shouldn’t say ‘I love you’ unless you mean it. But if you mean it, you should say it a lot. People forget.” - Jessica, age 8
from tumblr :D. by the way, please follow my tumblr: http://icanfightamonster.tumblr.com/. thankyouuu :D
Friday, 7 January 2011
aku tau kok ya isi blog ku itu useless semua gitu kayak orangnya, tapi aku mau curhat. iya, curhat. aku bilang aku mau curhat gitu soalnya nanti aku nggak mau pas udah nulis banyak banyak cerita banyak banyak terus ada yang bilang "curhat?" gitu kan nyegeki. jadi sebelumnya aku mau bilang dulu kalo aku mau curhat.
aku mau curhat, cerita kalo aku lagi boseeen! bored! tau kenapa? *nggak*. soalnya yaa, aku dirumah ini cuma berdua sama tanteku. ibu ayah adek ngambil rapor kakak pelepasan ospek. AKU DISINI CUMA BERDUA SAMA TANTEKU. iya cuma berdua *apasehna-_-*. sebenernya berduaan sama tanteku dirumah itu nggak buruk kok, beneran. yang bikin buruk ituu, yy nggak ada :(, emang biasanya nggak ada seh tapi kan biasanya smsan. tapi hari ini nggak. yy ke bali sama temen temennya, dan dia lupa bawa charger. uh aku nggak nyangka ya yy yang pinter gitu yang rata rata rapornya segitu itu bisa melupakan hal hal seperti charger. uh. uh. uh.
yy bilangnya nanti smsannya jam 8 9 malem. sekarang masih jam 10.43. let's count berapa jam lagi. berapa jam? hmm, sekitar 9 jam 17 menit. belum lagi kalo misalnya aku udah tidur duluan, gimana kalo aku jam 7 udah bermain main di alam kapuk? berarti aku nggak smsan sama sekali.
tapi tadi malem aku ditelfon! unyu kan? soalnya jarang jarang dia nelfon, hihi. tapi telfonannya cuma satu menit 23 detik, wkwk, bentar banget ya? tapi gakpapa yang penting ditelfon.
oke. mampet. selesai.